We Are Hiring!
Pet-Agree, LLC is a locally owned and operated pet care service in the Greater Grand Rapids area. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients and their pets, and do everything we can to prove that we are the best pet care service in the area. Our services include dog and cat sitting, dog walking, overnight stays, and much more.
We are currently looking to add experienced, enthusiastic and reliable pet care providers to service our growing client base. This is a permanent part-time position, and a perfect opportunity for an active retiree, mature college student, stay at home parent, or someone looking for supplemental income.
- Prior professional pet care experience is desired. This can include groomer, vet tech, and/or shelter experience.
Please be advised that hours/number of days worked are not guaranteed, and can fluctuate daily. Our scheduled appointments fluctuate on a week to week basis, and work load can occasionally vary depending on the season. Pet-Agree does not provide fuel reimbursement.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Must be available to walk dogs Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
- Flexible schedule, organized, reliable and punctual.
- Initiative to take control while working independently
- Knowledge of pet handling and care
- Demonstrates concern for satisfying external customers
- Interpersonal skills
- Safety conscious, for our clients, their pets, and yourself
- Easily adapts to change
- Must be available to work holidays.
- Own a reliable vehicle with current auto insurance and have a valid and clean driver's license. You must also be able to provide proof of auto insurance.
Please provide a resume and cover letter with a summary of why you believe you are a good fit for the position. On your cover letter please indicate your specific availability to work (days and hours).
Thank you for considering Pet-Agree as a potential employer, we look forward to receiving your application.